Latest Update (01st July 2018): Union Public Service Commission has released the NDA Application Form 2018 | candidates may Apply for UPSC NDA (II) Notification at www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC NDA Notification 2018
- 1 UPSC NDA Notification 2018
Union Public Service Commission has released an official job advertisement for UPSC NDA NA (II) Application form 2018. Those aspirants who are awaiting for this chance then they can fill the online application form. The UPSC department is planning to hire the eligible aspirants for the vacant posts in the department. Job Extract who are willing to a job in this department then they may apply online by surrendering the application form at the official portal of Union Public Service Commission that is “www.upsc.gov.in”. In this post, we have elaborated all the particular details which are useful for apply for the NDA Application Form 2018.
For additional details, youngsters may bookmark our result360 web page & get all the latest updates about the upcoming news.
UPSC NDA NA (II) Application form 2018 Detail
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Information About||NDA Application Form 2018|
|Location of the Job||PAN India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Application Procedure Starts from||6th June 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||2nd July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
upsc.gov.in UPSC NDA II Notification 2018
Union Public Service Commission has revealed an official advertisement to hire the capable and efficient aspirants for filling up the various numbers of empty seats in the UPSC department. There are various posts available in the UPSC department. Those individuals who are willing to do job in Union Public Service Commission they may apply online for this UPSC NDA NA 2 Application form 2018 from the official website of the UPSC department. Interested candidates may submit the NDA Application Form 2018 before the final date. The UPSC department has decided that should receive the application form before the deadline date i.e. 2nd July 2018. NDA NA II Examination 2018 will organize on 9th September 2018. Contenders must note that application form can be filled in online mode only because applications submitted through any other mode will be rejected by examination authority.
Union public service commission organized national defense academy training programs. Aspirants are selected for Navy, Army & air force through USPC NDA written examination. In a year NDA examination is organized two times April & September. Contenders who are eligible apply for this examination. After clearing the written exam aspirants appear in SSB interview. Aspirants will be selected for National Defence Academy on merit basis through NDA Examination. The All India Test is organized every year under the supervision of UPSC.
Eligibility Criteria for NDA Registration Form 2018
|Required Educational Qualification:|
· Aspirants born not earlier than 02nd Jan 1999 & not later than 1st Jan 2002 are eligible.
· Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates according to the govt. rules and regulations.
· Application Fee for General and OBC Category: 100/-
· Application Fee for reserved category: Exempted
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the various selection Level such as:
· Written Examination,
· Interview Test
UPSC NDA II Exam Centers
|Patna||Panaji (Goa)||Port Blair|
- UPSC NDA 2 Notification Release Date: 6th June 2018
- NDA Online Application form commenced from: 6th June 2018
- Deadline date for UPSC NDA II 2018 online application form: 2nd July 2018 till 6 PM
- NDA NA 2 2018 Examination date: 9th September 2018
How to fill the UPSC NDA NA (II) Application form 2018?
|1. Firstly, you have to reach the official web portal of the Union Public Service Commission i.e. “www.upsc.gov.in”.|
2. Select the desired link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Online Application Link.
4. Generate bank challan & then make payment of application form fee.
5. After fee payment check your application form status by entering your registration number and DOB.
6. Make payment of the Application Form Fee.
7. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future selection round.