Latest Update(28th June 2018): Union Public Service Commission has issued the UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2018. Applicants can Apply for 72 UPSC Director and Superintendent Vacancies at www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2018
Hello aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission has dispatched an official notice which carries the details the organization wants to hire the diligent and capable candidates for the numerous of empty positions in the department. In order to fill up the vacant seats, the department has decided to conduct the UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who are waiting for the vacancies in the UPSC can apply online by submitting the application form at the official portal that is “www.upsconline.nic.in”. We have mentioned all the authentic information related to the UPSC Vacancy 2018 in the lower parts of this article.
In order to get the latest updated regularly you may bookmark our result360.in and check it daily.
UPSC Director Vacancy 2018 Brief Description
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||UPSC Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Professor, Superintendent, Legislative, Director, Airworthiness Officer, Instructor, and Livestock Officer Posts|
|Total Posts||72 Posts|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Type of Employment||Government Job|
|Starting Date for Registration||25th May 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||28th June 2018|
|UPSC Official Web Portal||www.upsconline.nic.in|
UPSC Director and Superintendent Notification 2018
Union Public Service Commission has offered an excellent opportunity to all the job seekers who are waiting for the UPSC Notification 2018 from so many days. Interested aspirants can now apply online for 72 Positions of Professor, Superintendent, Legislative, Director, Airworthiness Officer, Instructor, and Livestock Officer Posts. Candidates will have to register themselves for the selection tests in online mode. Applicants can download the form from the official portal of UPSC and submit it before the closing date. Deadline to submit the application form is 28th June 2018. Aspirants have to read the eligibility criteria before surrendering the UPSC Application Form 2018. Skilled job applicants should not miss this chance and apply for any of the aforementioned posts before the due date. Here in the below section, we have provided the eligibility criteria. Kindly read it properly.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2018
· Aspirants who wish to be a part of the UPSC must have done the Graduation /Masters degree/MBBS, Medical Agriculture, Master Degree in Law from an authorized university.
· Visit the official website and check other related details.
· Minimum Age: 18 years old
· Maximum Age: 35 years old
· Upper Age relaxation is provided to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
UPSC Application Fee: Candidates need to deposit the application fee of Rs. 25.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the written test as well as the interview round if they want to get the job in the UPSC.
Pay Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the fantastic amount of monthly salary as per the department norms.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||25th May 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||28th June 2018|
How to Submit the UPSC Director and Superintendent Application Form 2018?
|1. First step of the candidate is to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
2. Then. Go to the advertisement zone and select the desire link.
3. Now, click on the Online Application Link.
4. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
5. Upload all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
6. Recheck all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
7. Then, click the submit tab button.
8. Make the payment of the Application Fee.
9. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future needs.