Latest Update (29th October 2018): Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education has released the UTET Application Form 2018 | Uttarakhand TET Application Form Apply Online at www.ubse.uk.gov.in
UTET 2018 Application Form
In this article, we are going to share all the details regarding the Uttarakhand TET Notification 2018 in the below article. The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education has released the Uk Teacher Eligibility Test Application form 2018. It is the state level exam and perfect gateway to get recruited as the teacher. aspirants who want to develop career in teaching sector in the state of the Uttarakhand they must apply for UTET 2018 by submitting the Uttarakhand TET Application Form 2018 via online mode. Interested contenders must get familiarized with all details of UTET by reading this entire web page thoroughly as we have provided all essential and required information in below post.
For upcoming updates, postulates must bookmark our result360 web page and get all the latest updates from here.
UTET Exam Application Form 2018 details
|Represented Board||Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education|
|Discussed about||UTET Application Form 2018|
|Name of Examination||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2018|
|Starting date to Apply||01st September 2018|
|Last Date for submitting form||27th September 2018|
|UTET Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Job Location||UP State|
|Category of Article||Application Form 2018|
Uttarakhand TET Application form 2018
UTET 2018 is organized at the state level by the govt. of Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education. This entrance test is generally organized for those contenders who are looking the chance in the teaching sector of government/state colleges of Uttarakhand state. There are basically two papers organized in this TET, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary level (VI-VIII). You may apply for both the papers that is for Paper-III which includes teaching from I-VIII class. Uttarakhand TET Application form 2018 will be announced by the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education.
Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education is going to hire capable and experienced aspirants for the teacher’s jobs in Uttarakhand state. Concerning this, UTET online Form are invited from various intellectual aspirants. Those contenders who are interested will surely submit duly filled UTET online form along with testimonial latest before due date. Applicants, if you want to grasp additional information concerning UK TET Notification 2018 must-read below-mentioned details
Eligibility Criteria for UP TET Exam 2018
1. For UTET 1 2018 (Classes I-V): Applicants must have the 12th Standard with 50% + 2year diploma (D.EL.Ed/BTC) from the recognized board/ University.
2. For UTET 2 2018 (Classes VI-VIII): Applicants must have the Graduation with the + 2year diploma (D.EL.Ed/BTC) from the recognized University.
1. To apply for UTET Exam Notification aspirants must have minimum 18 years of age and maximum 35 years of age.
2. However, the reserved category will get upper age relaxation as per the rules & regulations of the Dept.
Selection Process: Final selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of the performance of aspirants in pre, mains exam and document verification.
|Category||Both UTET I and UTET II||Both UTET I and UTET II|
|General/OBC Category||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST/Differently Abled Category||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Commencing Date||01st September 2018|
|Deadline Date||27th September 2018|
|Deadline Date for Full Submission||30th September 2018|
|Exam Dates||UTET I: 14th December 2018 & UTET II: 14th December 2018|
Keys to apply for UTET Application Form 2018
Willing contenders who wish to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test to develop the career in teaching filed have to submit the UTET Application form through online mode before the deadline date. We have provided some easy steps to apply for Uttarakhand TET 2018 Exam Notification so must follow it-
|1. Aspirants have to visit the official portal of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education that is www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
2. As you visit the home page select the apt link of Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test notification 2018.
3. Now choose the UTET 2018 Notification link and read all the details given in the advertisement carefully.
4. Aspirants after ensuring conditions move towards the “Apply Online” link.
5. Thereafter UTET 2018 online application form will be opened on the screen.
6. Fill all details carefully in the form in proper manner.
7. Upload scanned images of vital documents along with that also affix passport size photograph and signature in given space.
8. Also pay up application fees through any mode.
9. Then hit the submit tab and finally submit the UTET application form.
10. Lastly, take out the printed copy of submitted application form for future use.
Dear visitors, we have provided all details regarding UTET Application form 2018 but still if you want to grab more details about the same then must go through the official notification link. We will make the available link as soon as notification will be released on the official site. To stay updated with all recent affairs you can bookmark our site by using ctrl+d key & fetch all latest upcoming details. For any queries you can leave the comment below in query box, we will surely help you to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Official Website: www.ubse.uk.gov.in