Vijaya Bank has circulated a Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 330 Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancies
Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1 Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy Details 2018
- 1.2 Vijaya Bank Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Application Form 2018
- 1.4 How to Apply for the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018?
- 1.5 Official Web Portal: www.vijayabank.com
Great News for all the job seekers who are seeking for the government jobs in Vijaya Bank. Vijaya Bank Department has circulated a recruitment bulletin which states that the department wants to hire the educated and eligible contenders for the blank posts in the Vijaya Bank Department. The department will soon conduct the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Interested aspirants can read this full post & submit the application form at the official link of the department that is “www.vijayabank.com”. Job seekers can read this entire post and collect all the important details from the lower parts of the post.
You can bookmark our official website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||Vijaya Bank|
|Details Regarding||Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream posts|
|Total Posts||330 Posts|
|Applying Mode||Online Mode|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Type of Employment||Bank Job|
|Starting Date for Registration||12th September 2018|
|Final Date to Apply Online||27th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.vijayabank.com|
Vijaya Bank Notification 2018
Vijaya Bank has circulated an employment advertisement for all the job aspirants who are looking for the Vijaya Bank Jobs 2018. The official job notice states that the department is going to select the eligible contenders for the various vacant posts of Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in JMG Scale-I in General Banking Stream posts in the department. The Vijaya Bank will accept the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Application Form 2018 via Online mode. Willing job seekers can visit the official web portal and submit the form before the deadline date. The final date to apply for the job is 27th September 2018. Aspirants who will satisfy the eligibility needs will be allowed to apply for the Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018. Interested Aspirants can scroll down this full page & collect all the vital details which are mentioned in this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Vijaya Bank Probationary Assistant Manager Application Form 2018
Must have Graduation in any discipline with mini. 60% marks
MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a well recognized institution (two/ three-year course) / PG degree in Commerce/ Science/Economics/Law.(OR) CA (OR) ICWA (OR) CS.
1. Minimum Age limit is 21 years.
2. Maximum Age limit is 30 years.
3. Upper age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
1. For General/OBC Category: Rs.600/-
2. For SC/ ST Category: Rs100/-
Selection Method: If the aspirants want to get this wonderful job, then they have to clear the online exam and Interview Round.
1. During the Training period, the pay scale for the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer is Rs.15000 per month.
2. After successful training, Vijaya Bank Assistant Manager Salary is Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||12th September 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||27th September 2018|
How to Apply for the Vijaya Bank Credit Officer Recruitment 2018?
|1. Visit the Official web portal of the department i.e. “www.vijayabank.com”.
2. Go to the Advertisement Zone.
3. Then, select the most desired link on the official web portal.
4. Now, hit on the Application Link.
5. The job seekers have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Verify all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, click on the submit tab icon.
9. Submit the Application Fee through online mode.
10. Take the print out copy of the Application form.