West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has released the WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 || Apply For 27 Junior Engineer, Surveyor Posts at www.wbpdcl.co.in
WBPDCL Notification 2018
Hello Pretenders!! Great news for all the job hunters who are seeking for the latest government jobs in West Bengal State. An official recruitment notification has been published by the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited. This recently depicted official notification states that the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited will hire the contenders for the certain vacant vacancies in the department. WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018 will build the shining career of the unemployed aspirants. Applicants who are interested to get this job may surrender their application form at the official web portal of WBPDCL which is “www.wbpdcl.co.in”. As per the official notice, the West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited will receive the application form in online mode only. Moreover, information is present in the lower sections of the post.
You may bookmark our result360.in for the upcoming advertisement and check it daily.
WBPDCL Vacancy 2018 Description
|Name of Department||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Information Regarding||WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Welfare Officer & Manager Vacancies|
|Total Number of Posts||27 Posts|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Opening Date for Registration||17th August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.wbpdcl.co.in|
WBPDCL Surveyor Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited has provided an admirable opportunity to all the willing contenders who are interested to get a job in this WBPDCL department. The official notification holds the information that the department is going to hire the eligible contenders to cover the empty seats in the department. The department has offered 27 blank positions of Junior Engineer, Surveyor, Welfare Officer & Manager Vacancies. Eligible aspirants may fill the application form before the deadline. Contenders can submit the application in online mode. Numerous of applicants have been searching for the WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018. Now this is the right time if the aspirants want to surrender their WBPDCL Application Form 2018. The ending date to submit the form is 09th September 2018. Aspirants can read this full post before going to apply for the aforementioned Positions.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Manager Post: Candidates must have completed their full time (4 years) B.E or B.Tech degree with a recognized institution in the relevant discipline
2. Welfare officer Post: Candidates must have 2 years full-time post graduation degree/diploma (PGDBM)/ MBA/ MHRM with specialization in personnel mgmt. More information is available on the official web portal of WBPDCL.
1. Refer to official notification of the recruitment.
2. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category as per the government norms.
Application Fee: General/ OBC Candidates must have to pay application form fee of Rs. 300/-
Selection Procedure: Contenders have to clear the written test and personal interview round if they want to get the job in the WBPDCL.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||17th August 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||09th September 2018|
How to Apply for the WBPDCL Welfare Officer Recruitment 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.wbpdcl.co.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Link.
4. Download the application form.
5. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
8. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.
Official Web Portal: www.wbpdcl.co.in