Latest Update(06th August 2018): West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018|| Apply for 66 West Bengal PSC Vacancies at www.pscwb.org.in
WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
Fantastic employment notification has been published by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. Candidates who are looking for the jobs in West Bengal can now apply online for the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018. Applicants who wish to be a part of the West Bengal Public Service Commission can submit the application form at the official web portal that is “www.pscwb.org.in”. Numerous of aspirants have been waiting for this WBPSC Vehicle Inspector Vacancies 2018. Interested job hunters who were impressed by this job advertisement can submit the application form before the last date. Furthermore desired and authentic information is available at the below segments of the article.
Aspirants can bookmark our website result360 if they want to get the latest updates regularly.
WBPSC Vehicle Inspector Vacancy Details 2018
|Name of Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Details Regarding||WBPSC Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Vehicle Inspector|
|Total Posts||66 Posts|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||17th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||6th August 2018|
|WBPSC Official Web Portal||www.pscwb.org.in|
West Bengal PSC Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission has published the employment notification for WBPSC Jobs 2018 on its official website. There are 66 Posts available in the department. Name of the available post in the department is Vehicle Inspector. Job applicants who are waiting for the WBPSC Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2018 may apply online for these available seats from the official website of the department which is given at the end of the article. Youngsters may fill the online application form latest by 6th August 2018. Job hunters are required to download the job advertisement details and read the eligibility criteria very attentively before going to apply for the vacancy. In the following sections of the post, we are going to mention all the essential details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Applicants must have completed the diploma in an automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a well-recognized Institution duly approved by AICTE/WBSCTE or its equivalent.
2. For more information, please visit the official web portal.
· Age of the applicants must be lie in between 18 to 39 years
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
1. General/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 160/- as application fee.
2. Contenders who are related to SC/ST category they need to pay Rs. 96/- as application fee
Selection Procedure: Interested scholars who are going to apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission their selection will depend on these following rounds-
· Written Examination
· Personal Interview
Salary Scale: Finalized job seekers will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. 7, 100 to Rs. 37,600/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,900/-.
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||17th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Offline||6th August 2018|
How to Apply for the WBPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.pscwb.org.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the WBPSC Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. Applicants have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
Official Web Portal: www.pscwb.org.in