Latest Update (13th September 2018): West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018 || Candidates may Apply For 957 Food Supply Sub Inspector Vacancies at www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Notification 2018
- 1 WBPSC Notification 2018
Hello Postulates!! Great news for all the job hunters who are seeking for the latest government jobs in West Bengal State. An official recruitment notice has been published by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. This recently depicted official notification states that the West Bengal Public Service Commission department will hire the aspirants for the certain vacant vacancies in the department. WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018 will build the shining career of the unemployed contenders. Aspirants who are interested to get this job may surrender their application form at the official web portal of WBPSC which is “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”. As per the official notice, the department will receive the registration form in online mode only. Moreover, details is present in the lower sections of the post.
You may bookmark our result360.in for the upcoming advertisement and check it daily.
WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 Description
|Name of Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018|
|Available Post||Food Supply Sub Inspector posts|
|Total Number of Posts||957 Posts|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Opening Date for Registration||22nd August 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18th September 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission has mentioned an admirable opportunity to all the willing contenders who are interested to get a job in this WBPSC department. The official notice holds the information that the department is going to hire the eligible aspirants to cover the empty seats in the department. The department has offered 957 blank positions of Food Supply Sub Inspector. Eligible Contenders may fill the application form before the deadline. You can submit the application form in online mode. Massive no. of youngsters have been searching for the WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Now this is the right time if the aspirants want to surrender their WBPSC SI Application Form 2018. The ending date to submit the form is 18th September 2018. aspirants can read this full post before going to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
WBPSC Posts Wise Details 2018
|Category||No. Of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Food Supply Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Candidates must have done Madhyamik Exam of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent & Also candidates must have the Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali not required for those applicants whose mother tongue is Nepali.
2. More information is available on the official web portal of WBPSC.
Age Criteria as on 01st Jan 2018:
1. Minimum age limit is 18 years
2. Maximum Age Limit is 40 years
3. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt. norms.
1. General/OBC: Rs. 110/-
2. SC/ST candidates: Exempted
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to clear the Written Test, Personality Test, Document verification round if they want to get the job in the WBPSC.
Dates to Remember
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Beginning Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||18th September 2018|
How to Apply for the WBPSC SI Recruitment 2018?
|1. Firstly, aspirants have to reach the official web portal of the department i.e. “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”.
2. Select the most relevant link in the homepage.
3. Now, click on the Application Link.
4. Download the application form.
5. Then, candidates have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Attach all the essential credentials in the Application Form.
7. Now check all the entered details in the application form before submitting it.
8. Then, click the submit tab button and submit all the details.
9. Remit the Application Fee.
10. Take the print out of it and keep it safe for the future uses.