Latest Update (23rd July 2018): West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued the WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 Candidates may Apply Online for 338 Sub Inspector Vacancies at www.pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Hello Guys, West Bengal Public Service Commission has published a new recruitment notification for the selection of the eligible candidates for the Sub Inspector Posts. This recently offered WBPSC Notification 2018 is undoubtedly an excellent opportunity for all the suitable job seekers to grab a sparkling job opportunity. The department has already initiated its online registration process for the WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website that is “www.pscwbonline.gov.in” and submit the application form via online mode. Therefore, all the contenders are highly recommended to go through the registration process before the ending date. Furthermore, youngsters can get all the important information and essential details regarding the offered vacancies.
In order to get the latest updated regularly scholars may bookmark our portal result360 and check it daily.
WBPSC Vacancy Brief Description 2018
|Name of Department||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Information Regarding||WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018|
|Offered Post||Sub Inspector|
|Total No. of Posts||338 Posts|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Type of Employment||State Government Job|
|Beginning Date to Submit the Application Form||17th July 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
WBPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2018
West Bengal Public Service Commission has circulated the job notice regarding the various blank seats in the department. Interested job seekers can apply for the vacancies if they are eligible for the vacant posts. 338 Vacancies of Sub Inspector Posts have been released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission. Job hunters who are waiting for the WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 may apply online for these offered vacancies from the official website of the department. Willing individuals may fill the online application form latest by 6th August 2018. Postulates are recommended to download the official advertisement and check all the eligibility detail related to the WBPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2018. In the following segments of the article, we have elaborated all the eligibility criteria details, kindly read it before filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
|Required Academic Qualification:
1. Candidates must have done the 2nd Class Honours or a second class Master Degree or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Institution.
2. Additional details are given on the official advertisement.
· Age of the individual should be lie in between 20 to 36 years.
· Upper Age relaxation is admissible to the reserved job seekers as per the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
· General and OBC category job seekers have to pay Rs. 160/- as application fee.
· Applicants who are related to SC/ST/PWD category they don’t need to pay any application fee.
Selection Procedure: Contenders should be selected by the department on the basis of the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Salary Scale: Selected participants will be regarded with the excellent amount of monthly salary of Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 40,500/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.4, 700/- per month..
|Important Events||Crucial Dates|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||17th July 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||06th August 2018|
How to Apply for the WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018?
|1. Eligible scholars need to visit the official website of the department i.e. “www.pscwbonline.gov.in”.
2. Go to the advertisement zone in the homepage.
3. Then, select the most desired link for the WBPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2018.
4. Now, click on the Application Link.
5. After that, intenders have to fill all the correct and authentic details in the form.
6. Upload all the necessary credentials in the Application Form.
7. Cross check all the entered details before Submitting the Form.
8. Then, hit the submit tab button.
9. Deposit the Application Fee via Online Mode.
10. Take the print out of the Application form for further use.
WBPSC Official Web Portal: www.pscwbonline.gov.in