Latest Update (12th July 2018): West Bengal Post Office Department has released the West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 239 Postman/ Mail Guard vacancies at westbengalpost.gov.in
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- 1 West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 West Bengal Post Office Post Guard Vacancy 2018 Detail
- 1.2 WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Notification 2018
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard JAO Jobs 2018
- 1.4 How to fill Online West Bengal Postal Circle Application Form 2018?
- 1.5 Official Website: www.westbengalpost.gov.in
Dear Readers!!! There is a ultimate news for you all because here, we are going to provide complete information related to the West Bengal Postal Circle Postman Recruitment 2018 in the below segment of the article. Competitors who are interested to build their future bright in West Bengal Postal Circle then they may apply online for this West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 from the official portal of the West Bengal Post Office Department i.e. www.westbengalpost.gov.in. Hurry Up Guys, Start filling the application form and submit it as early as possible.
To fetch details, candidates may come here daily & get all the upcoming news from our webpage i.e. “result360.in”.
West Bengal Post Office Post Guard Vacancy 2018 Detail
|Organization Name||West Bengal Post Office Department|
|Details About||West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018|
|Total Range of Posts||239|
|Name of the Offered Post||Postman/ Mail Guard Posts|
|Apply Procedure||Application Form|
|Employment Type||State Government Job|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Commencing Date to Apply Online||18th June 2018|
|End Date to Apply Online||17th July 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.westbengalpost.gov.in|
WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Notification 2018
West Bengal Post Office Department has released an new recruitment notification for West Bengal Postal Circle Jobs 2018 for filling up 239 posts in the WB Postal Circle Department. The WB Postal Circle Department is searching for the eligible and proficient aspirants for filling up Postman/ Mail Guard Posts in the Organization. Interested competitors may apply online for this “West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2018” from the official website of the WB Postal Circle Department which is given at the end of this post. Contestants may submit the application form through online mode latest by 17th July 2018. To fetch more details regarding the WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Notification 2018 candidates please check the below discussion of the article. All the aspirants kindly go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard JAO Jobs 2018
|Required Qualification: Job Viewers who wish to apply online for this West Bengal Postal Circle Job then must be passed 10th class from any recognized board & must have done 60 days computer training certification.
1. The aspirant’s age limit should be between 18 to 27 years of age.
2. Upper Age relaxation will be given to the reserved contenders as per the govt. rules & regulations.
Application Fee: All the aspirants must have to pay application form fee of Rs.100/-.
Examination Fee: The Exam fee prescribed for all male contenders in General and OBC categories is Rs. 4oo. Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST / Physically Impaired / Women are exempted from payment of exam Fee.
1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview
Remuneration Detail: Selected aspirants will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs. 21,700-36,100 per month.
Important Date to Remember
- Starting Date of Application Form: 18th June 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 17th July 2018
How to fill Online West Bengal Postal Circle Application Form 2018?
|1. Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal Post Office Department that is “www.westbengalpost.gov.in”.
2. Now, select “Notification / Recruitments” link i.e. available on the home page.
3. Open the link in the next tab and click on the West Bengal Post Office Post Guard Recruitment 2018 Notification link.
4. Read the official bulletin very carefully before filling the online application form.
5. If you are eligible then fill the application form with proper details.
6. Attach all the requisite documents with it.
7. Upload the passport size image and signature on the application form.
8. Remit the application fee if needed.
9. After that, submit the application form with in the given time duration.
10. Take the print out copy of the application form & keep it safe for further selection round.
Official Website: www.westbengalpost.gov.in